Julie has been amazing! I went to her for a mortgage as a FTB and I was completely clueless about the whole process. She explained every step we’d go through, put me in touch with a solicitor, worked quickly and efficiently to sort the mortgage and various insurances out for me. She was kind and friendly throughout. I’d 100% recommend her services.
No Deposit Needed for Excising Renters. Here’s what you need to know: Up to 100% LTV mortgages for current or recent renters, aged 21+, who have paid all rent for 12 months in a row, within the last 18 months, and who haven't owned a property in the UK in the last 3 years. Deposit of less than 5% considered, even if it’s gifted. Max term 40 years. Max LTI 4.49. Monthly payments up to 120% of current rent (calculated as a mean average over the last 6 months) in some cases. Now available with a delayed start feature - your clients can delay mortgage repayments for up to the first three months (1, 2 or 3 months - depending on the product chosen) after completion. Interest will accrue from day one.
Comments
Post a Comment